Who we are

We have been present in the poultry and livestock equipment sector since the 1960s

The Arion Fasoli srl company was born from the experience of its founder Andrea Fasoli, gained in the poultry sector already in the early 60s, and who decided towards the end of the 80s to give life to the current company.

Thus began an upward path composed mainly of practice, field study and research into new markets which led the owner Andrea to the conception and then creation of perfect products for breeding chickens, hens, turkeys and other poultry species.

Poultry equipment

To date, 80% of the turnover comes from the foreign market, the remaining 20% ​​from the national market, partly consumed and partly exported in turn.

After the generation handover, the company intensifies the studies and design of new items and the establishment of new partnerships, increasing the range of poultry and zootechnical products.

The production is completely made in Italy.


We want to be at the side of the professional breeder who seeks quality, safe and long-lasting products by creating a sharing of experience that aims to improve their breeding and our equipment.
But also alongside the enthusiast and hobbyist who approaches the world of poultry and rabbits for the first time and looking for assistance and support in addition to products to know this sector better.

Our Values



To be competitive in the market. We listen to customer needs and adapt to the evolution of the sector.

Made in Italy

In the know-how achieved during over 40 years of activity; In the chosen materials and in the production chain of each of our articles


In the materials chosen to make our products. But also in the pre and after sales service, in the choice of our collaborators.